Re: [A/S] Drip out of rivet

I guess it just is, that Airstreams, like all other campers
will develope leaks. They take a terrible pounding on the roads.

You should get after it soom before the leaks start rotting
out the floor, the only thing in the trailer's structure
that isn't aluminum.

Any where the skin is penetrated is a likely leak, and the
evidence can be far away from the actual leak.  I think it's
easier in the long run to just go over the whole trailer (
yes, you can go on the roof, try to keep your weight on the
seams ) and get rid of any old or loose caulk and put new
on. Vulkem is best, get it from AirstreamDreams.com. Use
paint thinner to clean up. The place where the awning is
attached is a danger area too.

Daisy