RE: [A/S] Moen Faucet problem

Call Moen on their 800 number (to get it call 800 information - 1-800 555
1212)

Ask for Moen customer service.  Not only will they tell you how to fix it,
they will also send you any parts you will need for the repair.

Remember their slogan, "Buy it for looks, buy it for life."

They really do stand behind their products.

They sent me a repair kit to fix a leaking galley sink faucet spout, even
though the faucet is no longer made (vintage 1976).  I had to remind the
service rep that the O ring on a current faucet would likely fit my old
spout.  He concurred, and sent me the part and some silicone grease gratis.

I installed the new part and the faucet now works fine, no leak or drip!
Best of all, the price was right and the fix was a lot easier (and cheaper)
than replacing the faucet.  Also, the faucet works like new, though I had
previously replaced the valve cartridge.

Oliver Filippi