Re: [A/S] Brake Problems

Lawrence, are you sure you have trailer brakes when you attempt to stop?
Your controller may be out of adjustment and not properly applying the trailer
brakes.  I think you said you have a Jordan controller.  The manual will give
you instructions on how to set up the controller and what the display should
read when everything is working properly.

I agree, the fact that your brake pedal goes to the floor indicates that your
brake fluid is boiling.  The brake fluid will need to be changed out.

I've been there and done that while towing our Airstream through the Smokies
in 1970.  It was my first experience towing in the "mountains" and I didn't
know how to keep from overheating my brakes.  It is not a good feeling!

Sam
WBCCI 12557