Re: [A/S] Water filters in general

Hi, Jack:

         I've used external filters since 1983, with no effect on the water
pressure that we've noticed.  Currently, I use an in-line filter in the
hose - from CW (about $18); previously used a Wal-Mart one ($32), but that
one sprang a tiny leak, which I found annoying, but not serious - just a
little tiny stream shooting out from the side near one end.  But, that was
last year's filter; I change them every year (at least).

- Dick
(5368)