[A/S] Re: Everpure water filter

Go to Everpure.com, then
Household >> Recreational >> Filter Systems

You can get a manual from them that explains how to use the filter.

If I remember correctly, the really high level of chlorine is to
steralize the fresh water tank and pipes.  You drain and flush, then
fill with water and "superchlorinate" the system, though not as much
as when you sterilize the system.  The filter then removes the odor
and taste from drinking water.  Your shower may smell like Clorox
though.  When hooked up to city water you are still filtering the
drinking water.  I had one on my Excella and liked it.  I am thinking
about putting one on my SOB.  My wife though refuses to drink the tap
water and carries bottle water.