Re: [A/S] Mattress add-on

Hi Tony!

I put the CW mattress topper on my FC bed last summer and have been sleeping
like a log ever since in the trailer! I have poor circulation and my hands
would go numb at night and was told that the foam topper would help. It's
amazing, the very first night I didn't have the numbness, so I have the toppers
at home too. I found that my "double" sized mattress from Airstream (new, same
size as in the CCD's)is smaller than a regular full sheet set so the full size
works perfectly over the topper with mattress pad on top. It did stretch over
the year so I had to cut it back to fit better.

Patti (still loving the Silverado with Dura Max!)