RE: [A/S] Mattress add-on

Tony,

For custom fitted Airstream sheets, check out
http://www.sheetsusa.com/index.asp .  Click Shop Online, then Sheet Sets,
the Recreational Vehicles, then World Traveler Sheets for Airstream.  Our
bed has a curved corner and a clipped corner at opposite corners and is
non-standard in size but they had sheets that fit perfectly.  Their sheets
also have the top sheet permanently attached to the bottom so it won't pull
out.

Also, we just added a custom pillow top mattress protector from Recreational
Specialties.  (www.rv-sales.com).  Again a perfect fit and a bit difference
in the comfort factor on the A/S mattress.  Be forewarned, these protectors
do carry a fairly high price (just under $150), but they are far more than
just a protector and they are custom fitted to the various A/S mattresses.
BTW, I came across this company from their ad in Airstream Life.

David