[A/S] Mattress add-on

Good morning list,

I just spent the best night sleeping in my present trailer.  Yesterday I
bought an "add-on pillow-top" made by Paramount Manufacturing, to
the short queen size bed.  This is a 2" thick pad made with viscoelastic
foam.  About $100 from Camping World.  The mattress that came with
the trailer is firm and for me not very comfortable but it is slightly curved
across the top.  An off the shelf mattress would not fit right.  I have a
son-in-law in the mattress industry (general manager of a mattress
factory) and I have had several really good mattresses.  So I know
a good mattress when I sleep on one... well, this still is not a really
good mattress but it's much better then it was!

Since Airstream tends to use strange sized and shaped mattress
in there trailers I thought I should pass this along.  Now if I could just
keep the fitted sheets on the bottom of this clipped corner mattress.
B^))

 From somewhere in Tennessee,

Tony   KC9BTA
'00 28' Excella