RE: [A/S] Airstream Maintenance

Check out Oasis RV in Tuscon.

Their service department can do most anything, and I have found them to be
both fair and responsible.

The service manager's name is Jay, and he really knows his stuff.

Jay changed out a toilet for me on my 1976 25 foot Tradewind, as well as
fixed some leaks in the pressurized water system.  Some of these repairs
were very difficult to get at, yet his mechanics were able to repair them
without making a bigger mess.

Oasis was recommended to me by several folks on this list, all of whom had
good things to say about them.

If you go there, feel free to mention my name.

Good luck,

Oliver Filippi