[A/S] Airstream Maintenance

I reside in Mesa, Arizona and am wondering if any  other member lives in
this area and has a reliable service provider they deal with.  There is
Dillon's east of town but they really don't have a maintenance facility.
 There is Sun Fire RV in Mesa and they advertise working on Airstreams
but my first experience with them was not good.  I needed a Thetford
fitting for the "slinky stinky" and they wanted to charge me $60 for the
fitting; needless to say, I found one on line for $15 delivered.  A good
reputable service provider is sometimes hard to find.  I want to pay a
fair price but not be ripped off either.

We are leaving for New Mexico and then up to Montana and Alberta for the
summer.  I wouldn't even mind traveling to Tucson if the dealer was
reliable.  We need the brakes, wheel bearings and tires inspected and
adjusted if necessary for the trip north.  Any information would be
appreciated.  TIA.

John