[A/S] Tires

I put TowMaster ST225/75R15's on my 77 31ft, and changed out two of them for
same size Carlisle, my local dealer says both brands are better than the
Marathons? Many friends have had blowouts with Marthons.
granted, my '77 is lightweight, and I always have run load range D's.
for what it's worth, either Bridgestoneo or B.F. Goodrich, I forget which,
still make (as of last year) the radial 7.00X15 truck tire.
as a note, I have the OEM aluminum wheels. and was always advised from my
tire dealer to put the tires at max press, 55 for the 7.00X15's and 65 on the
ST225/75R15's
so far so good, my family has had it since April of '77 and never a
blowout/flat.
Dan
North Franklin, CT
WBCCI29072