RE: [A/S] Hi, I'm new here

         Those are the instructions I remember from the Airstream manual,
and that I use.  Since I have a 50 gal. tank, I need need 3/4+ cup of
bleach; for a 29 gal tank, 1/2 cup.  That's easier to measure than tsp, by
a long shot.
         The only difference is that the AS instructions have you re-fill
the tank after the 4 hours and after evacuating the chlorine solution, then
empty it again, then refill.  I don't get any chlorine taste or smell after
following their instructions.

- Dick
(5368)