[A/S] Re: SUV versus truck

>>>Gads, what if it's raining out and the stuff is muddy? Do you have
carpeting?

We don't have carpeting.  We put in a cork floor 2 years ago.  My Newf
could bring in more mess in one trip outside than muddy stuff :)

We do use one of those ZipDee carpets (rolled up, stored in a cordura
bag in one of the back hanging lockers even when wet) out front that
helps reduce the amount of debris that makes it into the trailer from
all of the goodies like grills.  But, we typically just clean them up
and pack them away pronto rather than storing them outside.

Since we're using the trailer for pleasure travel rather than live
aboard, our needs our different and wanted to present a different
perspective.

Sounds like the difference is Newf versus generator.  About the same
size and weight.  We don't have the generator need as much in
Minnesota.  And, no question about it, the Newf is a family member, so
he rides inside, close by.

Betty McClellan
Scandia, MN