Re: [A/S] Campground books

Hi Judy,

Look for Woodalls or Trailer Life books.  Your RV dealer most likely has one
or the other, you can get one when you pick it up on Wednesday.... heck, he
should throw it in.

I use Trailer Life myself. I used to use the big book, but now I have the TL
program in my laptop.

You can buy the books in segments of the US, or one huge book for the whole
country and Canada.

Be sure to bring your dogs' rabies shot papers you got from the vet.  It's
rare, but occasionally one asks for proof that their vaccines are up to date.

HTH,
Hunter