Re: [A/S] Configuring your Suburban Passenger area. was (Yet Another Tow Vehi...

> Very classy! I love the trailer pictures too-must be a joy to live in.

Thanks...... and yes it is.  It's comfy and cozy and the decor suits me.

My dream is to get a 28' shell and put the guts of mine in it...... the exact
same layout with one more living room window and a built in computer desk,
and more counter space..... three more feet of living room would be perfection.

Hunter