Re: [A/S] Faulty Tow Vehicle Recommendation (was: Older tow vehicles

Neal, I for one, do not want to experience towing with an inadequate
tow vehicle the hard way or for the final time. I explained my near
miss with a short wheel based SUV and I never want to repeat that
again. I'm no mechanic or scientist but having a longer wheel based tow
vehicle just makes sense. Some folks have been plain lucky. I don't
push my luck. I think the point on this list is that people new to
towing need to get information that points to safety on the road. If
someone is contemplating buying a tow vehicle and has a choice they
need to make an educated decision based on  the majority of tow
experiences made by average folks pulling their Airstreams.

Just my opinion.

Patti