[A/S] Re: Cleaning refrigerator flue

If you can get to the chamber, I find a "shotgun" cleaner is one of
the best things to use. You will have to buy extra cleaning rods to
get all the way down the chamber. Since it has a brass brush, it will
get rid of all the crap in the chamber. I do suggest putting
something over the burner. All the stuff will fall down and cover the
pilot light/burner. You should also use compressed air or a vacum
cleaner to clean all the stuff off the top of the burner.

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/WDCU/VAC 1270