[A/S] Cleaning refrigerator flue

When I bought my trailer a year ago I tested the refrigerator on gas,
but then used it on electric ever since.  Now we are planning a long
trip and will need to run the fridge on gas while traveling.

Before firing up the refrigerator on gas, I'd like to inspect the
flue for the burner and clean it if necessary, but I'm not sure how
to access it.

By opening the outside compartment I see the cover for the combustion
chamber, which I assume can be opened for cleaning.  However, the
flue goes up from there and is concealed between the wall of the
trailer and back of the fridge.  Since the wall is curved, I really
can't remove the cover for the roof vent and get in there from the
top.  I know there is a spiral baffle inside the flue which has to be
removed for cleaning, and it is usually pulled out thru the top.

Is there a way to do this, working from the outside access panel only?

This is the larger Dometic refrigerator freezer.  Might be a DM-100.
Most likely the original 1979 model.  Outside access cover is the
typical louvered panel, roughly 12" high x 18" wide, bottom of
opening is at floor level.

Christopher