Re: [A/S] "While you were out" airstream/Paid your dues

I suffer from the same syndrome too. I see an airstream and I have to go
over and introduce myself, find out where they're from, what their travel
plans are etc. Since I too am "streamed", I have the right.
I've never been told MYOB, and have made some very nice friends.

We met a family traveling in Texas this winter. They had an International
like ours and he was a timber-framer from Minnesota, if I recall correctly.
Most interesting to chat with them and find out that he had decided to visit
all the timber framers he could find and learn everything he could by
working gratis. They had two young children and were living the dream a lot
of us only allowed ourselves to realize later in life.

I even had a nice Louisianian knock on my door one afternoon while I was
snoozing in the trailer while  trophy wife shopped for supper. We had a hard
time getting away from them as they had just bought an older 'stream' and
wanted to know how this worked and that worked and what we were doing. He
explained to me that the reason he had no teeth was that he drank too much
Dr Pepper and smoked cigarettes most of his life.
Sarge