Re: [A/S] Oil Change Suggestions?

Hi all, new to the board here.  Just to introduce myself, I have no RV
experience but have been thinking of getting one for a long time.  My
wife is not really the camping type if you know what I mean.  Then I
had the idea of having her look at an airstrea.  Boy was she
impressed!  So now I'm going to buy a 2005 25ft International with a
few options (I think)!  Best price I got was about 17% off sticker.
Does that sound about right to you veterans?  I heard that RVs in
general sell for about 25% off sticker.

I see the oil debate continues to live.  I have seen this issue ad
nauseum in the motorcycle forums.  I have been riding on the street
for about 12 years and now am into racing.  My mechanic says that
synthetic gets dirty as fast as dino so why pay the difference?  On
the other hand, many racers change their oil after every weekend of
racing, or even at the end of a long day.  I just stick to the 3-4K
mile interval in my cars and street bikes.  I'll change my race bike
oil at about 500 miles which equals perhaps 5 track days for me,
hassle factor considered.

Shun