Re: [A/S] disel towing

If this guy is getting such poor mileage and it is not due to poor driving
habits, then I would be looking for other maintenance problems.  Has he
performed proper maintenance on the vehicle?  If it was a gas engine (we are
talking diesel here though) I would be looking for bad plug wire(s), bad
plug(s), vacuum leak, poor compression.  On the diesel I sure would be
wondering why I am getting such poor performance as compared to others.