Re: [A/S] Oil Change Suggestions?

[Oh yes I normally use FRAM filters.I wonder what is to be gained with the
synthetic oils.]

Less volatile, less friction, maybe better gas mileage, extended oil
intervals because properties do not break down as easily and above all,
better protection should the engine experience extremes in temperature or
demand.

Fram filters have paper end caps on the enside and they have been known to
collapse easily.  Do an oil filter search on the internet and you will find
a number of studies where they have addressed these issues.  It is complete
with cutting filters apart to see how they are constructed inside.  It sure
opens your eyes.