[A/S] Oil Change Suggestions?

"how do you like it so far? have you used the trailer brake yet? how does it
work? the 250 is a neat truck...how's your milage so far?"

RX - I love the new truck. Like the 2002 I traded in, it pulls my 30'
Classic like it isn't even there. If it wasn't for a rear view mirror full
of aluminum, it's hard to know I'm pulling the trailer. I'm so overly
careful when pulling, I rarely am in a position of having to notice the
trailer brakes. I check the setting each time I hook up, I like to feel the
trailer brakes gently activate a split second before the truck brakes and
have been lucky so far not to have to make any forced quick stops. So far,
the Ford factory trailer brakes "feel" exactly like the Prodigy I previously
used. I've only pulled the trailer for comparitively (vs. THIS GROUP)short
runs so far, and haven't checked the mileage. My gut feel is that the '05's
mileage is somewhat less than the 2002. Thanks for your input on the
synthetic oils. I try to change my oil at or near the 3,000 mile point, so
maybe I can stay with the less expensive Shell Rotella.

Good luck with your new F-250. You'll love it. I got the 4-door crew cab
model and love the added all round versitility it gives me. It's much easier
to get into & out of, vs. the GM & Dodge models, tons of leg room too. i
think Ford calls the color something like 'Dark Stone", looks to my old eyes
like a shade of dark gray and looks great pulling the 'Stream'.

Jim