[A/S] Re: Cell Phone Internet Connection

Thanx to all that post . I guess I didn't make myself clear. I get on
line just fine. That's not my problem. I can not find anywhere on the
messages site that says "download" I'm thinking I have no idea about
what you all are downloading. Please don't let me waste any more of
your time cuz I just don't know what or how to ask the question
properly. Thanx to all who tried to set me straight tho,
Bob