[A/S] Iota battery charger/converter vs. Intellisync with Charge Wizard ad source for Iota

Steve,

How does the Itoa compare to the Intellisync with Charge Wizard (in
performance and price)?  The functions sound very similar - three stage
charging, solid state.

Also, does anyone have a low cost source for the Iota?

Factory refurbished/rebuilt Intellisync units can be purchased direct from
the manufacturer (Progressive Dynamics  www.progressivedyn.com) at a price
significantly lower than retail, but carry a shorter guarantee (90 days vs.
1 year).  However, with most solid state electronics, if it lasts the first
month or two, it is likely to last a long time.

I replaced my Univolt with an Intellisync with Charge Wizard about six
months ago, and have been very happy with it (I bought mine at Camping World
when they had it on sale and got a extra 10% off from my President's Club
membership.  I didn't know about the refurbished units at the time.).  It is
quiet, and does not buzz like the Univolt.  My main reason for switching
converters was to avoid overcharging my Delco Voyager deep cycle battery.
If I boil off the electrolyte, I have no idea how to refill it (other than
buy a new battery)!

I did figure out how to energize the "shore power on light" on my control
panel with the new converter.

Oliver Filippi