[A/S] Re: batteries and more

Thanks Ed, Perry Joe, Craig and William for the battery info. This
forum has once again proven to be invaluable. I'm off to research
AGM's, as they sound exactly like what I need.

Perry- can I copy your post over to the vintage list? There seem to be
some folks there who are unaware of this technology. Thanks.

Jim Whitworth- I suspect that your Charge Wizard is the device the man
told you about. It is supposed to run a "desulphur" cycle for battery
maintenance. At least that's what my owners manual says.
I am in the habit of leaving our coach plugged in to a 15 amp circuit
while not being used (I don't think 30 amp is needed unless the air
conditioner is running). I can detect no ill effects, especially using
the charge wizard.

Best,

Chris
<www.koehnjourney.blogspot.com>