Re: [A/S] Re: getting a trailer home from Mass

I sorry you can't understand it. It is just like a car I can't just
swap plates because I want to drive a car home I just bought. IT IS
NOT LEGAL !. All your justifications will not make it so.

This is also a great line.

"They did not asked for a plate number because I did not have one to give them."

So they knew you didn't have a plate so the didn't ask for one. ESP I assume.

Take all chances you want I don't care but you are putting yourself at
risk when you do this kind of stuff.

What do you mean you can't buy a plate for a trailer until you get it
home. You would have to get a temp plate or get the registration
corrected. I have been through this with a few trailers and many cars.
You weren't concerned why the trailer didn't have a current plate so
it could be transfered. Maybe walking into the Motor Vechile office
with a Bill of Sale and a title transfer would of involed paying some
taxes or back taxes?

Do it your way, but don't cry when it catches up.

Jim