Re: [A/S] Deep Tinted windows - etc.

Hi RL,

I pick up the truck on Wed. and won't be able to start the cap search
for a few weeks due to the move west. (house contents are moving but I
have to stay put till school is out!!) I've done a bit of a search here
and only found two places that sell caps on Long Island. (another
reason why I've got to get outta here!) I'm going to really research it
before I buy. Visability is VERY important to me, I'm used to checking
mirrors AND turning around. And I sure do like being able to see thru
Pearl! I wish there were a way to try them on before you buy so that
you can check out the windows and tint. I've also got a lot of
questions regarding being able to easily remove the cap when you don't
want it on. I was thinking about a pully system in the garage where it
could be lifted off. (stole that idea from a friend who was going to do
that in his garage!) Another question, do they have to drill into the
rails to attach it, or does it screw on some way?

Patti