[A/S] temporary winterization?

All-
I have a question about winterizing. We'll be in Hot Springs Village AR
for the holidays visiting my folks. We'll be using the Airstream as a
bedroom during that time, but not for cooking or bathing. The weather
is predicted to be cold for the next week there- nights as low as 15
degrees. I've already had experience with freezing and splitting the
city water supply pipe that runs along the frame on the outside on a
cold night in Virginia, and I really don't want to damage any other
plumbing. However, we'll be using the Airstream full time again as soon
as we depart HSV in early January, so full winterization might not be
needed.
Are there precautions I can take to insure the pipes remain thawed
short of full winterization (bleeding all the lines and installing anti
freeze)? We will be keeping the coach heated, which seems to keep some
bath and kitchen plumbing in good shape.
Thanks as usual!

Chris K.
<www.koehnjourney.blogspot.com>