[A/S] Sewer Solution

I just went to there website and they have units that are seconds
and/or they have been reconditioned. I also found out by calling
them they other day, that you can buy parts to rebuild your old unit
or just buy the pump seperate. I broke one of the ears off my pump
and elected to buy a new pump for $35.00. I could have just bought
the housing for $12, but with my luck something wouln't have fit
right, because I bought my unit when it first come out. One of the
best investments I ever made. We do flea-markets and dump sites are
nil to non. Mostly non. Now I come home and dump at my convience
through a 1" pvc pipe. Ain't life great!!!! Have great day Richard
in Southwest Ohio