RE: [A/S] Sewer Hose and Fittings - recommendations requested

Yes, the Sewer Solution will pump uphill.  Depending on how long a hose you
have to use to reach the sewer connection and the water pressure available
to power the SS, will affect the slope that the SS can handle. When I dump
the tanks here at home, I have to run 50 ft of hose (ie the 10' main hose
and 4, 10' extensions) and at a slight uphill slope with no problems. In the
two years since getting our A/S, our 3" slinky hose has never been out of
the storage tube under the trailer.  I always carry it, but so far, I have
been fortunate to always be able to connect to a non-potable water faucet at
the dump stations.  I whole heartedly recommend the Sewer Solution and
besides, their product is made in the US, something hard to find these days.

David