Re: [A/S] Winterizing

oh excellent, this is different from the 30 and 40 yr old trailers I used to
own/work on.

so, for winter camping...
given a newer trailer (and the premise that a trailer was to be plugged into
shore power to feed a couple of 1500 watt nichrome wire fan/heaters and to run
the cold furnace to recirculate the heated air, I would probably forego the
suggestion I made.  again, depends on where you are using or storing the
trailer.
Heat tape, blown out lines, drained tanks, etc  would be a cautionary I think
that I would take in the event of prolonged freezing weather.

However, if you have a truly vintage trailer... without all that rigid foam, etc
and your fresh water tank under or behind your front gaucho, no grey tank, etc.
I might still consider wrapping the tank with a "blanket" and blowing out your
lines, pinking your P traps, etc. and living off bottled water.  and hopefully
hooking up to a 125 gal propane tank as my wife and I did when we first arrived
in Houston and moved the trailer into a mobile home lot over on Yale and
Crosstimbers.

enuff
chas