2004 F250 or 2005 F350

Hi Chas;

I hope you get this. I will also post it on the list, just in
case. Anyway, some considerations between the two trucks you are
looking at: 2004 4X4s still had leaf front springs if you want
them. If the truck is two wheel drive, then this is not a
consideration. The 0% would be the only other one aside from the
deal you can get. The 2005 models both 2 and 4 wheel drive, became
coil front springs, and the turning radius was improved by fifteen
feet. The 2005 also became available with the new Ford Brake
Controller, which is supposed to be really something. Both of these
things, if important to you, would be considerations. Other than
that, if they are both diesels and both come in the same
configuration, there is not really much difference between the
trucks, and the 2004 6.0L engine has no problems like the 2003 did.
Heavier load and tow capacity don't come into play until the F450s.

Hope this helps
Tom