Re: [A/S] Re: Neat '75

No- the rear sofa was across the back wall, with a shelf (maybe
"credenza"?) along the street side. The front is the sofa across the
front, with table and shelf along the street side.

I'll try to "photoshop" up a floor plan. The owner was in today, and
will be picking it up tomorrow, so I might not get any pictures. I was
telling him how rare this floor plan and interior is (plus, it's in
very, very good condition), and he was asking me the value (he's our
county Sheriff- and he has to fill out "net worth" forms every year). He
had it at $4,000- I told him it was worth more than that, in my opinion,
but being somewhat of a "collectors" item, it's hard to value.

--
Chris Bryant