Re: [A/S] Ford 2004-2005

thank you Stan,
I have an appt next week to take my truck out to the dealer from whom I bought
it and see what it appraises at. also, they have acres and acres of vehicles
and I will bet they still have brand new 2004s on the lot.

meantime, I think that I will do the same with an intown dealer for comparison
purposes.

thanks much. how important is 4x4? is this one of those "always on" features?
I have never had 4 wheel drive but I have heard that it helps to control the
truck while hiway towing..??

again, thanks
chas