Re: [A/S] Re: Two Questions

Exactly correct. Courtesy parking is noted as part of your membership
information in the WBCCI membership directory. I am putting in a couple
of full hookup pads as time an money allow, but have room next to the
house right now.

> <snip>Question #2: What is meant by the term "SOB" here?

Some Other Brand

>And by the way, there are two more "dirty words" around SKP circles that may also be dirty in Airstream circles: W*** (w-o-r-k) and J** (j-o-b.) The former is sometimes referred to as "The W" or "The W word." But workcamping is OK - many SKPs do it, but yes, they do have j**s, and they are doing the W. I figure that with all I'm purchasing this year, I may just have to get me a j**! Hopefully not...

W*** may be a good way to kill time, but it's an awful shaky way to make
a living, (Quote from Bret Maverick, back when televisions came in
shades of grey.)

Matt