Am I Crazy now Re: [A/S] Eurovan vs. Sprinter vs. Rialta -3 different vehicles

I am lead to believe that manufacturers UNDERstate towing capacity,
what with corporate attorneys examining their specifications.

Also, check out the max capacity and max towing specs on new trucks,
and you will see that duallies have lower ratings in both cases.
Short cabs and short box trucks have the highest ratings. So, the
highest "ratings" go to the regular-cab short-bed trucks, and the
lowest go to the crew-cab long-bed duallies.

I think it has to do with brakes vs. total weight of the rig, and/or
tire capacity. Anyway, specs don't always tell the whole story.

Mike