RE: [A/S] 28/30' & short bed truck

Hi Jim,
I thank you are correct about the "current best in class" tow vehicle in
your description, but does such a vehicle exist????? That is what I wanted
to buy in 2004, and it was not produced in the US at that time. I looked
again on the GMC web page for the 2005 year and could not find the "Quadra
Steer" option for the HD version of GM trucks - I also looked on the Chevy
page. It was available for the 2500 version, but not the 2500 HD. The HD
version is a much sturdier version with a different frame and other basic
parts are heavier than the 2500 version truck. I was told the 2500 was a
beefed up version of the 1500 frame. This would make sense then, sense the
1500 trucks were the first trucks available with "Quadra Steer" all wheel
steering.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624
2500 HD Duramax Crew Cab 4X4 Short Bed