Was: Am I Crazy now Re: [A/S] Eurovan vs. Sprinter vs. Rialta -3 different vehicles

Hello - we have a 2003 Weekender Eurovan. Here are some stats:

EuroVan Camper: 15° in-line V (VR6-V4)
Bore: 3.19 in
Stroke: 3.54 in
Displacement: 170.3 in (cubic)
Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
Horse Power(SAE) @ rpm: 201 @ 6200(150 KW @ 6200)
Max.torque, lbs. -ft. @ rpm: 181 @ 2500-5500 (245 Nm @ 2500-5500)
Wheelbase: 130.7 in
Front Track: 62.6 in
Rear Track: 61.2 in
Length: 204.3 in
Width 72.4 in
Height: 80.0 in
Curb Weight: 5,236 lb
Pay Load: 761 lb
Towing Capacity (w/elec brakes): 4,400 lbs

All EuroVans come with a 4-speed automatic with adaptive
programming. Traction control and an electronic stability program
(ESP) are standard, as is an electronic differential lock to help
pull the EuroVan out of slippery spots.
Power-assisted four-wheel disc brakes became bigger in 2001 for more
stopping power, with ABS standard. A load-proportioning braking
system biases brake pressure front-to-rear as needed, allowing the
rear brakes to contribute more braking when carrying a heavy load,
for example.

This is why we like the vintage Argosy - it is under 3,000 lbs -
plus I like the windows :-).

So, I think we'll continue to cruise in our VW EV and watch for the
Argosy sitting there waiting for us with the for sale sign in the
window - we hope!!!!!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving - MaryAnn