Re: [A/S] Best Tow Vehicle

I got a 1-ton Dodge 4 door longbed duallie diesel last year and have been
delighted with it.

I was amazed at how much more stable a "duallie" tows than a conventional
truck. I have heard this from other people also. I guess it has something
to do with the additional sidewall rigidity due to the additional tires.
Anyway, mine tows like it is on rails.

Since 2002, when Cummins made the modifications to quieten the engine, the
Dodge+Cummins has been an excellent choice for all around
trucking/towing/whatever. I couldn't stand them before, but the
Dodge+Cummins is now one sweet rig. A friend had a '97 I couldn't stand to
be around when it was running due to the noise.

My TT is a 34 footer and around 9800 lbs, IIRC.

Jerry 4404