Re: [A/S] Best Tow Vehicle

I tow a 34' Excella with a Ford F-350, 7.3l diesel, extended cab, long
wheel base. Even in high cross winds in the Mohave desert, it pulled
easy, no sway.  Going over the mountain grades was no problem.  Only one
minor hitch.  Along the Oregon coastline, the sign beside the road said
truck length limit 60' and my  total length was 57'.  Had to ride the
center line on curves to the right!  But this vehicle performed
superbly.   Loaded down, the Excella approached 9,000 lbs but with the
added weight of a spare 35gal. tank in the bed and a camper
shell(storage) the combination was a winner.  The longer wheelbase and
weight of the one ton truck really stabilized towing and it was a
pleasure to drive.

John