Re: [A/S] Swinging' from the ball recap

    I looked at the photos of the slide show and have to regrettably agree
with Hunter.
It does look like a Reese Dual Cam. I say regrettably, because I use a Reese
Dual Cam and think it's just awesome.
     One thing I did go back and look at was the trailer. You can see it's a
Prowler TT. Now even the shortest and lightest hardside Prowler TT out weights
an Ford Explorer. That's on the 19 foot CK model, and the one in the photo
actually looks longer. Closer to a 24-26 footer.
An Explorer, to me anyway, is way undersized for something that large. And no
a Reese Dual Cam nor Hensley will compensate for that.

Bobby