Re: [A/S] Swinging' from the ball recap

Bobby,

You touch on the core issue, if at all possible your tow vehicle should
outweigh your trailer. My 91 Dodge Cummins D250 weighs 6800lbs dry and I
have changed to a heavy service body with toolboxes (loaded) and often carry
a generator and a big battery pack when towing and it weighs about 8000lbs
going down the road. I have towed both my 76 25ft Caravanner (5000lbs) and
my 61 Avion 20ft Tourist (3000lbs) long distances without any kind of
special hitch setup for years and have never experienced any sway problems
at all, the tow vehicle is key IMHO, spend your money there and do not
compromise.

Steve