[A/S] 1966-68 International Land Yacht Ambassador Twin purchase

Hello everyone,
I am new to this list and joined it because I am seriously
considering purchasing the above mentioned trailer.  I know there
are probably dozens and dozens of things I should be on the lookout
for but what would you say are the most important hazards to be
aware of?

One thing I would like to know about is converting it from the twin
to the double.  Are the cabinets/vanity available anywhere?

Thanks,
Lee Russell