Re: [A/S] Digital Satellite Radio and Airstreaming...

Hi Mitch, I got the XM Roady which comes both a car and house set up. I
have enjoyed using it in the truck, although there are places where the
signal gets obscured, and in one area of the middle west a bible cahnnel
was so strong it splashed all over and drowned the signal out. I use the
gizmo that goes in the tape player when that happens. I even listened to
the Red Sox on it in my trailer last night, and to the weather channel
or news. Go to their websites and look at the channels they offer. Mine
works just about everywhere: all the way to MT and CO and now in SC.

In the trailer I beam the signal to my Tivoli Pal radio which is plenty
hi fi enough for me, but it would work with something more elevated in
quality too.

Daisy (in SC, nose pointed to FL)