[A/S] Digital Satellite Radio and Airstreaming...

Folks,

Now that I am seriously thinking of hitting the road, being a music lover,
I am looking at Digital Satellite Radio, and I find there are two primary
choices as I see it, XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio, I'd
appreciate hearing how others compare the two services, and the hardware.

I'm thinking a unit with built in FM modulator to be able to use easily in
both the trailer and my older truck.

The units that interest me so far for XM Satellite Radio, the Delphi
Roady2, or the Terk XM Commander.

Or for Sirius, the Audiovox Sirius PNP2, or the Clarion SIRPNP

As I see it the real choice is for the service, the hardware seems
comparable at similar prices.

Your comments will be most welcome and appreciated.

--
Mitch Hill - K1FH
WBCCI 21960