[A/S] Re: Digital Satellite Radio and Airstreaming...

Mitch, I too am looking into Sirus or XM radio satellite receiving.
I think I'll decide on
Sirus as, according to my research, they have the most Public Radio
news on their
system. That is something we really enjoy while traveling and in most
parts of the
country PBS stations often just have music during the day.

Check out this web site for comparisons:

http://auto.consumerguide.com/auto/editorial/featu
res/index.cfm/act/feature18
and this site:
http://radio.about.com/library/blsatellitechart.htm

I think which system you decide on will be determined by the stations
that are carried
by each system.  Get a system that has your listening tastes.

Chuck
In Norther NY
WBCCI #6513