re: [A/S] Urgent Question Re Window Replacement

I did this exact replacement myself. You can read about it on my website listed
below.

While it may have been a rock that took out your window I doubt it.

Many of us have found these two specific wrap windows seem to harden over time
and with the drying out of the window seals which also harden, causes the
breakage when moved from its long time stationary home.

I suggest when someone is going to tow a newly purchased trailer to soak all the
seals with silicone spray in hopes to aliviate the problem

I think you will find your remaining window will shatter fairly soon while
underway.

If you need further assiatance on the repair let me know.

Good luck!

-Tim
www.ldservice.com/tim/tim