[A/S] a/s 1978 Tradewind front layout Sofa or dinette?

I just purchased a 1978 25 foot Tradewind with rear bath and twin beds. The
PO passed away two years ago and relatives have been using and modifying it
since. Overall it is in good condition.
My problem is the front sofa or dinette has been removed and I can't figure
what was there!
I was told it had a front sofa that made into a bed. They gave me what  parts
remained of the removed sofa. I have two lower sections with the  drawers and
tambours. Each section contains one drawer area and a smaller half  area
without any bottom, but with tambours. My 1978 sovereign has a front sofa  and has
three drawers and is one piece across the front.
There are mounting brackets on the front wall for a drop down table (no
table) and it appears the two pieces I have could be seats for a dinette that
make into a bed.
There is also a side credenza with a fold down table. There are parts
missing for the support of this credenza. The fold out table and rest of trailer  is
walnut trim(Darker). The credenza which is a small frame squaring off the
curved front and a shelf to which the table is mounted is blond!

Anyone with a Tradewind with a dinette or sofa with credenza that could  take
pictures?

I have two 1978 trailers very similar but WOW lots of little  differences!

Paul
Troy MI
1978 Sovereign RB double
1978 Tradewind RS Twin