Re: [A/S] Airstream and boat transport

I don't think this will help, but I have to tell about it anyway. At
this campground in Bolton MA, there was a guy camping IN his boat. Not a
big one, but he was all hooked up to shore power and water and had a
bunch of clear plastic hoses stuck into the sewer and drain outlets that
came together and went into a hose and then into the sewer hook up. It
was quite the climb to get up into it. Never saw such a thing before.

Maybe you can teach an Airstream to swim and have the best of both
worlds, and only one tow vehicule.

Daisy